Online CDA Certification Preparation
Prepare for a rewarding career path in child development with our flexible CDA certification preparation online. Explore development processes, learn to handle behavior issues, and plan age-appropriate learning activities as you fulfill the formal education requirement of your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential..
Studying at your own pace, you can complete your CDA certification prep in as few as four months. Our programs are designed to be affordable, so there are flexible payment options to work around most budgets.
Get full program information, tuition & student requirements
Learn how you can:
- Easily afford this API Program Name program with 0% interest monthly payment options
- Fit study around your life with our flexible online study model
- Upgrade your career prospects and achieve your goals
What you get
- 120 hours of professional education to apply to your CDA Credential™
- Individualized assistance with your CDA Credential™ application portfolio
- Digital Textbook: Teaching Young Children
- Binder™ mobile app for taking your learning materials on-the-go
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
Job Opportunities in Child Development
Employment opportunities for childcare workers are expected to be favorable in the coming years. With child development training and CDA credential preparation, you could qualify for some of the 84,300 new jobs that will be created for childcare workers through 2026*.
Lessons meet standards set by your industry and educational accreditors.
Gain essential skills and meet your professional education requirement.
Balance your studies with family time and responsibilities at work.
Frequently asked questions
You may be taking your first steps into higher education. Or you may be considering online study for the first time. Whatever your situation, we're here to guide you through the process and answer any questions you have.
Earning your Child Development Associate Prep Certificate will help demonstrate your real-world knowledge in a high-demand field, and it prepares you to take the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™ exam. Once you pass your CDA Credential™ exam, it should help you stand out as a competent childcare professional.
As soon as you enroll, you gain an Ashworth College Central Network. It’s an online toolkit that offers step-by-step guidance for building your resume, drafting cover letters, writing thank you notes, and more. Your lessons may refer you to the Ashworth College Central Network as you prepare to graduate and take new steps in your career. After you earn your diploma, you’ll retain your account so you can sharpen your Ashworth College Central Network anytime you need to.
The CDA certification preparation program is ideal for students like you because it is self-paced, easy to follow, and you can take your time to fully understand what you learn. If you need help studying to earn your CDA Prep certificate online, you can count on timely support and guidance from our team of Academic Advisors.
The field of childcare is fascinating. There is so much to learn! If you’d like to enhance your knowledge beyond Online CDA credential prep, we offer several other relevant programs of study.