Earn Your Early Childhood Education Certificate Online
Supplementing your credentials with an Early Childhood Education Certificate online is an ideal way to enhance your career skills or prepare for continued college study. Graduation from our program allows you to apply your studies to the 120 hours of professional education necessary as part of the requirements to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- This is a single-semester program. Credits may be applied toward an Ashworth College degree.
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Earn your Early Childhood Education Certificate online on your terms. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.