Earn Your Construction Management Certificate Online at Ashworth
Earning a Construction Management Certificate online is an ideal way to enhance your existing skills and start college-level study. This nationally accredited program focuses on an assortment of real-world topics that include drawing and specifications, safety planning and cost estimating.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- This is a single-semester program. Credits may be applied toward an Ashworth College degree.
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Construction Management Certificate online on your terms to advance your career. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.