Ashworth College Online Admissions Process
We make it easy for students to complete our online college admissions process. Just fill out the online college application and you're on your way.
Have Transfer Credits?
For Degree Programs Only. We accept eligible transfer credits from other colleges. Further, once you graduate with your Ashworth College Associate Degree, you can easily transfer into our bachelor's degree program. Or, seamlessly transfer into one of our partner schools to earn your regionally and nationally accredited bachelor's degree. It's the ideal way to maximize your education value.
Admission is Easy, Flexible and Fast
- No application fee
- No standardized test scores needed
- No prerequisites for most career courses
- No specified enrollment period; enroll and start any day of the year
- No GMAT or GRE exam score required for degree programs
Minimum Program Prerequisites
- Career Diploma & Career Certificate Programs
None unless otherwise specified
- Undergraduate Certificate, Associate and Bachelor's Degree Programs
High school diploma or GED. Homeschooled students must provide a portfolio.
- Graduate Certificate and Master's Degree Programs
Bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university, with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
The following programs below list states where residents are not eligible to enroll:
- Home Inspection Career Diploma – Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, West Virginia
- Locksmithing – Iowa, Tennessee, Virginia
- Nursing (RN-BSN) Bachelor Degree – Tennessee
- Pharmacy Technician Career Diploma – Washington
- Tax Preparation Career Diploma – California, Oregon
Ashworth College is the affordable online college. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online now.