Earn Your Criminal Justice Certificate Online
The addition of an Undergraduate Criminal Justice Certificate to your current credentials is an ideal way to enhance your career skills or prepare for a new career path. Learn career-relevant topics such as private security, juvenile justice and criminal investigation.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- This is a single-semester program. Credits may be applied toward an Ashworth College degree.
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Earn your Criminal Justice Certificate online on your terms to advance your career. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.