Construction Management Associate Degree
Our Construction Management Associate Degree unravels the complex components of commercial and residential construction projects while helping you develop the management techniques and leadership skills to supervise a job site. Enhance your ability to succeed in this rewarding profession. Start anytime and study at your own pace.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Construction Mangement Associate Degree online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.