Earn your affordable Early Childhood Education Associate Degree online
Earn your Early Childhood Education Associate Degree online and transform your passion into a rewarding career. Through our practical program, you will learn how to help children up to the age of eight get on the path to social, personal, and academic success.
This is your opportunity to prep for an important role in a growing field. Studying at your own pace, you can balance learning with your busy life—and our affordable tuition will help you balance your budget, too.
Get full program information, tuition & student requirements
Learn how you can:
- Easily afford this API Program Name program with our no interest monthly payment options
- Fit study around your life with our flexible online study model
- Upgrade your career prospects and achieve your goals
What you get
- 120 hours of professional education to apply to your CDA Credential™
- A combination of textbooks and online lessons
- Binder™ mobile app for taking your learning materials on-the-go
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
Employment of childcare workers is expected to be favorable in the coming years. With a background in child development and your associate degree, you could soon hold one of the 84,300 new jobs that will be created for childcare workers through 2026*. There’s no better time to prepare.
You have goals. We have standards. Let’s do great things together.
Gain essential skills and meet a professional education requirement.
Personal guidance is available upon enrollment and after graduation.