Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
The Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education program teaches effective techniques for supervising youngsters from newborn to age eight. Graduation from our program allows you to apply your studies to the 120 hours of professional education necessary as part of the requirements to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™, a key step toward your success.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
Earn your Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education online on your terms. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.