General Studies Associate Degree Program
In the General Studies Associate Degree program you’ll set the stage for success in your current career, a new career path or further education. You’ll graduate with broad knowledge in a variety of subject areas, and your general studies associate degree will provide you a strong foundation for career advancement opportunities.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Associate Degree in General Studies online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.