Online Tax Preparation Courses Overview
Online Tax Preparation courses are essential for starting a successful tax preparation business. Learn how to calculate and report income, exemptions, adjustments, deductions, credits, depreciation and more. Course includes the Tax Certification Exam issued by the National Bookkeepers Association, at no extra cost. Get trained, get certified, and get ahead!
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online, interactive lessons
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Detailed tax preparation textbook and study guides
- Access to J.K. Lasser’s online Tax Resource Center
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- National Bookkeepers Association online Tax Certification Exam and Practice Test ($150 value)
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
Complete our online Tax Preparation courses on your terms and at your own comfortable pace. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.