Child Care Training Online
Child Care training online is a convenient way to prepare for a rewarding career. Learn how best to care for children from birth to school age. The Ashworth College Child Care Provider program includes self-paced lessons, instructor guidance and online exams that make learning a pleasure. The program also includes, at no extra cost, a one year Basic Membership in the National Association of Family Child Care (NAFCC).
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and custom study guides
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive child care textbook and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- One year Basic Membership in the NAFCC ($45 value)
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Our Child Care training online offers a quality education at a great value. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.