Administrative Assistant Courses at Ashworth
Complete our Administrative Assistant courses on your terms. Your lessons are easy to follow and practical, balancing theory with real-world procedures. This course provides you with marketable administrative assistant skills. Enroll today.
The program is designed to provide the student the knowledge and skills required for entry-level work as an administrative assistant. The program focuses on the development of both technical and professional proficiencies. It will prepare students to perform basic office procedures such as good time management, maintaining a filing system and scheduling appointments. This program will provide useful tools for positive communication with supervisors, co-workers and clients or visitors. Writing Workshops throughout the program will provide activities designed to improve writing and grammar skills that are essential in the administrative assistant profession.
After completing the Administrative Assistant program, students will be able to
- Understand the role of organizational structures that include the supervisor’s role and any subordinate roles
- Demonstrate teaming and collaboration and personal and interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships
- Prepare for your employment search
- Prioritize, plan, and manage for results
- Use the telephone effectively
- Prepare written communications and distribute processed information
- Set up and maintain files
- Perform basic financial tasks
- Schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and receive visitors
- Plan meetings and conferences
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare for future professional challenges
The Ashworth College Administrative Assistant courses give you the skills you need to land your dream job. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.