Associate Degree In Human Resources Program
The Associate Degree in Human Resources program gives you in-depth instruction in managing recruitment, interview and hiring procedures for a variety of industries. Everything you learn is designed for real-world application to help you enhance your skills.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 6 months based on your study pace
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Associate Degree in Human Resources online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online.