Associate Degree in Human Resources
The Associate Degree in Human Resources is a 4-semester program of study that includes 24 credit hours of college-level general education courses rounded out by electives and subject matter essential to effective personnel management. Specifically known as an Associate of Science Degree in Human Resource Administration, the program introduces students to core business administration theories and techniques, ethics, and employment law, as well as to the human relations aspects of employee recruitment, management, training, and more.
For students who wish to continue to the next degree level, successful graduation from this program can lead to a Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or marketing, culminating in a Human Resource Management, Master of Business (MBA) degree.
At Ashworth College, enrollment in the Human Resource Administration Associate Degree program offers career development that frees aspiring students from obstacles like required minimum standardized test scores. The only prerequisite is a high school diploma or equivalent.
Get full program information, tuition & student requirements
Learn how you can:
- Easily afford this API Program Name program with 0% interest monthly payment options
- Fit study around your life with our flexible online study model
- Upgrade your career prospects and achieve your goals
What you get
- Textbooks and/or eBooks
- Academic support via email, web portal, or phone
- Binder™ mobile app for taking your learning materials on-the-go
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
HR professionals can find themselves in almost any work setting—commercial, legal, government, education—with a diverse range of frontline responsibilities. That means they need to be flexible, versatile, and well-versed in many different aspects of HR. As a result, human resource specialists command a median annual salary of $59,180*. Whether or not you earn your Human Resource Associate Degree online as a step toward your bachelor’s degree, you can expect it to be a career asset in its own right—and help boost your earning potential.
Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of four semesters in as little as six months.
Take specialized courses in Human Relations, Employment Law, and Compensation and Benefits.
Qualify to get your fourth and final semester at no cost. That’s a value of $ VALUE!