Associate Degree In Criminal Justice
Our Associate Degree in Criminal Justice program covers the fundamental principles of governing criminal law and the penal system, the U.S. Constitution, juvenile justice, domestic violence and more. Get a college education in the convenience of home to prepare for a rewarding Criminal Justice career.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
Earn your Criminal Justice Associate Degree online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online now.