Ashworth College’s Care Services Portal
Career services for students and graduates
When you need guidance to grow your career, Ashworth College’s Care Services Portal is the career services portal that can help you make a good first impression. From the moment you enroll at Ashworth College, you have total access to this exclusive online career services toolkit that features step-by-step tutorials and templates you can use for your job hunt.
Throughout your studies, you’ll see the Career Services Corner included in your coursework. These links to specific tools within Ashworth College’s Care Services Portal have been added to each curriculum to help you translate your lessons into career development skills. After you graduate, you’ll retain access to your account so you can sharpen your Ashworth College’s Care Services Portal any time.
Register at the Ashworth College’s Care Services Portal to create your profile and access your personal Toolkit.
About Our Services:
You must register with Ashworth College’s Care Services Portal, powered by College Central Network, to use our services. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Ashworth College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so you can apply directly to jobs and/or allow it to be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
Our partners are here for you, too
Ashworth College partners with a wide range of professional organizations, trade associations, businesses, government entities, educational assistance programs, healthcare groups, and more who can help open doors to professional opportunities. See who’s joined us in curricula development, exam delivery, peer networking, scholarship opportunities, externships, and beyond at our Partners Page.