The Ashworth EDGE
Career services for students and graduates
When you need guidance to grow your career, the Ashworth EDGE is the career services portal that can help you make a good first impression. From the moment you enroll at Ashworth College, you have total access to this exclusive online career services toolkit that features step-by-step tutorials and templates you can use for your job hunt.
Throughout your studies, you’ll see the Career Services Corner included in your coursework. These links to specific tools within the Ashworth EDGE have been added to each curriculum to help you translate your lessons into career development skills. After you graduate, you’ll retain access to your account so you can sharpen your Ashworth EDGE any time.
Register at the AshworthEDGE.com to create your profile and access your personal Toolkit.
Your Toolkit includes:
- Resume Builder for step-by-step guidance creating a thorough overview of your skills.
- Mock Job Application to acquaint you with the standard questions you must be prepared to answer before an interview.
- An ePortfolio for storing all of your Ashworth EDGE documents and uploading your own.
- Cover Letter tutorial for creating customized letters to potential employers.
- Thank You Letter helper for writing the perfect follow up after a job interview.
- Creating a Business Plan for comprehensive how-to lessons on developing and writing a professional, finished product you can download at the end.
Plus, students whose programs include an externship also have access to a special section for managing the details of their on-the-job training.
Our partners are here for you, too
Ashworth College partners with a wide range of professional organizations, trade associations, businesses, government entities, educational assistance programs, healthcare groups, and more who can help open doors to professional opportunities. See who’s joined us in curricula development, exam delivery, peer networking, scholarship opportunities, externships, and beyond at our Partners Page.