Security Management Certificate Online
Earning an Undergraduate Security Management Certificate online is an effective way to augment your current credentials and start college-level study. This accredited program focuses on pertinent retail topics such as marketing and financial strategies, human resource management, supply chain management and merchandise management.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- This is a single-semester program. Credits may be applied toward an Ashworth College degree
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Earn your Security Management Certificate online on your terms to advance your career. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online.