Property Management Courses Online
Ashworth College Property Management courses provide training in how to manage real estate and maintain investment properties. Our accredited course covers real-world topics that include lease negotiations, owner relations and regulatory issues.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive property management textbook and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Property Management courses at Ashworth College provide the real-world training you need to be a successful property manager. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.