Online Home Health Aide Training At Ashworth
Our online Home Health Aide training course shows you how to help the elderly, the disabled and people in ill health to maintain their quality of life and independence at home. As a graduate of our online Home Health Aide (HHA) classes you’ll have the professional-level knowledge you need to succeed.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via eBook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive HHA training eBook and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Complete your Online Home Health Aide training on your terms. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online now.