Our affordable online Psychology degree
Earning a Bachelor’s Degree is a great way to start a successful career or build a foundation to pursue an advanced degree. Many entry level positions require an undergraduate degree, as well as strong communication, problem solving, decision-making, and technology skills. A degree in psychology can prepare you for success in a wide range of different fields.
When you choose to pursue your online Psychology degree, you’re making a commitment to invest in your future on your own terms. You’ll have the freedom to make your own schedule and progress through the program at your own pace. With the option to accelerate your degree, you can start today and graduate in as few as six months!
Online Psychology Degree Curriculum
Through our online Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, you’ll learn the fundamentals of human development and psychology. From social to abnormal psychology, your self-paced classes cover a broad range of industry-relevant topics. Your classes include:
- Abnormal Psychology
- Psychology of Personality
- Statistical Analysis
- Psychological Tests and Measurement
Learn more about curriculum, tuition, and enrollment requirements
- Our affordable tuition payment plan options.
- How online education works.
- How a degree in API Program Name can help you reach your goals.
What you get
- Comprehensive textbooks and/or online course materials
- Online exam and assessments that are graded immediately
- Access to Academic Advisors and personalized faculty feedback on all written assessments
- Access to a Learning Resource Center and Library via Proquest
A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology can be a stepping stone toward an advanced degree and career as a psychologist. With an undergraduate degree in the social sciences, you can choose a number of career paths including social worker, counselor, and more. With a median salary of $80,730* for life, physical, and social science occupations, a Bachelor’s Degree could be a step toward a successful and well-compensated career.
Interact with peer students, faculty, and staff via the Ashworth College Online Community.
Our partnerships and online tools are here to help you reach your goals and climb the career ladder.
Pay tuition per semester or opt for a monthly payment plan that works for you.