Earn Your Early Childhood Education Degree Online
The Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education Degree online will help you make a difference in preschool and after-school programs, day care centers, special education classes and more. Graduation from our program allows you to apply your studies to the 120 hours of professional education necessary as part of the requirements to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™. Advance your career with your bachelor’s degree.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 8 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Earn your Early Childhood Education Degree online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online .