Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
If you love helping young children thrive, it may be more affordable than you think to turn your passion into a career. Earn your Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education online with Ashworth College and experience one of the most practical, flexible, and competitively priced programs in the country.
Studying at your own pace, you will explore comprehensive, career-focused courses in child development, teaching techniques, and more. As you do so, you will learn from instructors with first-hand experience in education—and accumulate the required formal education hours to apply toward a CDA Credential™.
Online Early Childhood Education Degree Curriculum
Through our online Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree, you’ll take the first steps toward a rewarding career working with children while also fulfilling the education requirements to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) credential. Your online classes include:
- Careers in Early Childhood Education
- Child Development
- Curriculum Development
- Early Childhood Literacy
Learn more about curriculum, tuition, and enrollment requirements
- Our affordable tuition payment plan options.
- How online education works.
- How a degree in API Program Name can help you reach your goals.
What you get
- 120 hours of professional education to apply to your CDA Credential™
- A combination of textbooks and online lessons
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
Employment of childcare workers is expected to be favorable in the coming years. Upon earning your Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree online, you could be exceptionally well-prepared for a leadership role in one of the 170,100 new jobs that will be created for childcare workers through 2031*.
Our partnerships and online tools are here to help you as soon as you enroll.
Complete each semester in as few as six months based on your study pace.
Reasonable tuition and payment plans let you learn without loans.