Earn your Bachelor’s Degree
in Early Childhood Education online
If you love helping young children thrive, it may be more affordable than you think to turn your passion into a career. Earn your Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education online with Ashworth College and experience one of the most practical, flexible, and competitively priced programs in the country.
Studying at your own pace, you will explore comprehensive, career-focused courses in child development, teaching techniques, and more. As you do so, you will learn from instructors with first-hand experience in education—and accumulate the required formal education hours to apply toward a CDA Credential™.
Get full program information, tuition & student requirements
Learn how you can:
- Easily afford this API Program Name program with no interest monthly payment options
- Fit study around your life with our flexible online study model
- Upgrade your career prospects and achieve your goals
What you get
- 120 hours of professional education to apply to your CDA Credential™
- A combination of textbooks and online lessons
- Binder™ mobile app for taking your learning materials on-the-go
- Student Portal dashboard for instant access to lessons and support
- Learning Resource Center online libraries and labs
- ProQuest® digital access to thousands of sources for research
- An active online community of fellow students, staff, and grads
Employment of childcare workers is expected to be favorable in the coming years. Upon earning your Early Childhood Education Bachelor’s Degree online, you could be exceptionally well-prepared for a leadership role in one of the 84,300 new jobs that will be created for childcare workers through 2026*.
Our partnerships and online tools are here to help you as soon as you enroll.
Complete each semester in as few as six months based on your study pace.
Reasonable tuition and payment plans let you learn without loans.