Computer Information Systems Associate Degree
Our Computer Information Systems Associate Degree program provides comprehensive instruction in programming, networking, PC repair, website design, database maintenance, management methods, business principles and more. Enhance your ability to succeed in this booming profession. Start anytime and study at your own pace.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Textbook and/or comprehensive online resources
- Online course materials and assessments
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Computer Information Systems Associate Degree online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or you can conveniently enroll online today.