2019 Graduation ceremony registration
Our 2019 graduation ceremony will take place at Cobb Energy Centre on Saturday, August 3, 2019. If you want to celebrate your Ashworth College, James Madison High School, or PCDI Canada achievement with your nearest and dearest, all you have to do is complete the form to June 14, 2019 to reserve your place.
In order to walk in the ceremony, a graduate must have:
- successfully completed all academic requirements by June 8, 2019;
- paid all outstanding tuition/fees in full;
- purchased a regalia package;
- and participated in the rehearsal prior to the ceremony.
Further more information about the ceremony—including schedule of events, regalia orders, guest tickets, keynote speakers, and accommodations see below.
Registration closed for the 2019 ceremony.
Graduation ceremony 2019 registration form
Schedule of events
- Check in: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Portrait Photographer: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Rehearsal: 12:30 pm (mandatory for all graduates)
- Ceremony: 3:00 pm
- Commencement Speaker: TBA
- Light Reception: to follow Ceremony
Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a regalia package (cap, gown, and tassel) directly from Ashworth College.
- For high school, undergraduate, and career diploma graduates, regalia packages cost $55 (if paid by May 31; $65 thereafter).
- For Master's degree graduates, regalia packages cost $60 (if paid by May 31; $70 thereafter).
- Qualifying graduates can order an honors cord for an additional $12.
- Regalia orders must be confirmed and paid directly through Ashworth College Business Services at 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400 within 48 hours of registration.
- Orders purchased prior to June 14 include shipping; orders after that date will be subject to an additional $20 shipping fee.
- Regalia packages cannot be purchased after June 21, and cannot be shipped to a PO Box or apartment.
Graduation is a milestone. Don't miss this opportunity to celebrate your achievement with family and friends—and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Guest ticket sales start Friday, May 3 at 10am EST
- Guest tickets will be available for purchase through www.TicketMaster.com
- All seats will be pre-selected at the time of purchase.
- All guest ticket purchases are non refundable.
- Ticket prices are $23.00 each. Children ages 10 and under $10.00 each. Children ages 4 and under on an adult lap do not need a ticket.
- Graduates walking in the ceremony do not need a ticket.
Our 2019 keynote speaker: TBD
The following hotel has extended a special room rate to our graduates and guests:
Sheraton Suites Galleria – Atlanta
2844 Cobb Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
King Suite $109.00* per night
*room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes
Reservations must be received on or before Friday, July 19, 2019 based upon availability. Reservations should be made by calling Marriott reservations at 770-955-3900.
Want to know more about this year’s ceremony? Our Frequently Asked Questions are here to help!
Any graduate, regardless of graduation date, from Ashworth College, James Madison High School, or PCDI Canada is eligible to participate. To walk, you must successfully complete all academic requirements by June 8, 2019 and pay all outstanding tuition/fees in full. We also require that you purchase a regalia package, participate in the rehearsal prior to the ceremony, and register online by June 14, 2019.
There is no way to guarantee tickets will be for sale on the day of graduation. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance through Ticketmaster. All tickets are assigned seating.
No, as you should have received your diploma upon completion of your program. However, you will receive something special at the ceremony to commemorate this important day.
Ashworth College will send updates to the email address we have on file. If your email has changed, please update your student account. If you still have questions, please call 1-800-349-6689.
Cobb Energy Centre is located at 2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.
A parking deck is attached to the Cobb Energy Centre. Cost is $8.00 per vehicle.
Only service animals certified through ADA are permitted in the facility. This does not include animals whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support.
Yes! Commemorative product from the Ashworth College and James Madison High School store will be available for purchase on site.
Your graduation is one of life’s milestones. Along with friends and family, we want to recognize and celebrate all you’ve achieved. You deserve a day that’s all about you!