2018 Graduation ceremony registration
Our 2018 graduation ceremony will take place at Cobb Energy Centre on Saturday, August 4, 2018. If you want to celebrate your Ashworth College, James Madison High School, or PCDI Canada achievement with your nearest and dearest, all you have to do is complete the form by June 15, 2018 to reserve your place.
In order to walk in the ceremony, a graduate must have:
- successfully completed all academic requirements by June 15, 2018;
- paid all outstanding tuition/fees in full;
- purchased a regalia package;
- and participated in the rehearsal prior to the ceremony.
Further information about the ceremony—including schedule of events, regalia orders, guest tickets, keynote speakers, and accommodations—follows the form.REGISTER NOW
Graduation ceremony 2018 registration form
Schedule of events
- Registration: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Portrait Photographer: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Rehearsal: 12:30 pm (mandatory for all graduates)
- Ceremony: 3:00 pm
- Commencement Speaker: David Nour
- Light Reception: to follow Ceremony
Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a regalia package (cap, gown, and tassel) directly from Ashworth College.
- For high school, undergraduate, and career diploma graduates, regalia packages cost $55 (if paid by May 31; $65 thereafter).
- For Master's degree graduates, regalia packages cost $60 (if paid by May 31; $70 thereafter).
- Qualifying graduates can order an honors cord for an additional $12.
- Regalia orders must be confirmed and paid directly through Ashworth College Business Services at 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400 within 48 hours of registration.
- Orders purchased prior to June 22 include shipping; orders after that date will be subject to an additional $20 shipping fee.
- Regalia packages cannot be purchased after June 29, and cannot be shipped to a PO Box or apartment.
Graduation is a milestone. Don't miss this opportunity to celebrate your achievement with family and friends—and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Guest ticket purchases are now OPEN for our 2018 graduation ceremony and will remain on sale until July 28, 2018. Purchase yours at Ticketmaster or by calling us at 1-866-448-7849.
- Guest tickets are $23 for adults and $10 for children 10 and under. Children under the age of four on an adult lap do not need a ticket.
- Students outside the U.S. can purchase guest tickets from Ashworth College Business Services by calling 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400.
- Graduating active duty service members, military spouses and veterans receive one (1) free guest ticket. Contact Ashworth College Business Services at 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400 to reserve yours.
Our 2018 keynote speaker: David Nour
David Nour is a growth strategist, thought leader and global keynote speaker. He is CEO of The Nour Group, Inc., a consulting firm that advises top global leaders and companies such as Disney, Cisco Systems, Deloitte Consulting, Hilton Worldwide, HP, IBM, and more on disruptive innovations to fuel their growth.
The author of several best-selling books, David’s insights have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company, Mashable, CNBC, as well as Entrepreneur and Success magazines. He also writes a regular column for The Huffington Post.
A native of Iran, Nour came to the U.S. with just a suitcase, $100, limited family ties and no fluency in English. He went on to earn an Executive Master’s of Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a bachelor’s degree in management from Georgia State University.
Ashworth College has secured special rates for graduates and their guests.
Want to know more about this year’s ceremony? Our Frequently Asked Questions are here to help!
Any graduate, regardless of graduation date, from Ashworth College, James Madison High School, or PCDI Canada is eligible to participate. To walk, you must successfully complete all academic requirements by June 15, 2018 and pay all outstanding tuition/fees in full. We also require that you purchase a regalia package, participate in the rehearsal prior to the ceremony, and register online by June 15, 2017.
There is no way to guarantee tickets will be for sale on the day of graduation. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance through Ticketmaster by July 28, 2018.
No, as you should have received your diploma upon completion of your program. However, you will receive something special at the ceremony to commemorate this important day.
Ashworth College will send updates to the email address we have on file. If your email has changed, please update your student account. If you still have questions, please call 1-800-349-6689.
Cobb Energy Centre is located at 2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.
A parking deck is attached to the Cobb Energy Centre. Cost is $8.00 per vehicle.
Only service animals certified through ADA are permitted in the facility. This does not include animals whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support.
Yes! Commemorative product from the Ashworth College and James Madison High School store will be available for purchase on site.
Your graduation is one of life’s milestones. Along with friends and family, we want to recognize and celebrate all you’ve achieved. You deserve a day that’s all about you!