2018 Graduation ceremony registration
Our 2018 graduation ceremony will take place at Cobb Energy Centre on Saturday, August 4, 2018. Registration is now CLOSED for this years Graduation 2018 Ceremony.
Graduation ceremony 2018 registration form-->
Schedule of events
- Registration: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Portrait Photographer: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Rehearsal: 12:30 pm (mandatory for all graduates)
- Ceremony: 3:00 pm
- Commencement Speaker: David Nour
- Light Reception: to follow Ceremony
Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a regalia package (cap, gown, and tassel) directly from Ashworth College.
- For high school, undergraduate, and career diploma graduates, regalia packages cost $55 (if paid by May 31; $65 thereafter).
- For Master's degree graduates, regalia packages cost $60 (if paid by May 31; $70 thereafter).
- Qualifying graduates can order an honors cord for an additional $12.
- Regalia orders must be confirmed and paid directly through Ashworth College Business Services at 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400 within 48 hours of registration.
- Orders purchased prior to June 22 include shipping; orders after that date will be subject to an additional $20 shipping fee.
- Regalia packages cannot be purchased after June 29, and cannot be shipped to a PO Box or apartment.
Graduation is a milestone. Don't miss this opportunity to celebrate your achievement with family and friends—and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Guest ticket purchases are now OPEN for our 2018 graduation ceremony and will remain on sale until July 28, 2018. Purchase yours at Ticketmaster or by calling us at 1-866-448-7849.
- Guest tickets are $23 for adults and $10 for children 10 and under. Children under the age of four on an adult lap do not need a ticket.
- Students outside the U.S. can purchase guest tickets from Ashworth College Business Services by calling 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400.
- Graduating active duty service members, military spouses and veterans receive one (1) free guest ticket. Contact Ashworth College Business Services at 1-800-349-6689 or 770-729-8400 to reserve yours.
Our 2018 keynote speaker: David Nour
David Nour is a growth strategist, thought leader and global keynote speaker. He is CEO of The Nour Group, Inc., a consulting firm that advises top global leaders and companies such as Disney, Cisco Systems, Deloitte Consulting, Hilton Worldwide, HP, IBM, and more on disruptive innovations to fuel their growth.
The author of several best-selling books, David’s insights have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company, Mashable, CNBC, as well as Entrepreneur and Success magazines. He also writes a regular column for The Huffington Post.
A native of Iran, Nour came to the U.S. with just a suitcase, $100, limited family ties and no fluency in English. He went on to earn an Executive Master’s of Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a bachelor’s degree in management from Georgia State University.
Ashworth College has secured special rates for graduates and their guests.
- Rate: Single Rate and Double Rate King Suite $109.00.
- Reservations: Online by clicking here or by calling our Reservations Department, at 1-888-627-7047 using "Ashworth College Graduation Attendees" code.
- Cut Off Date: The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 PM EST on 7/20/18. After the cut-off date, it is at Hotel’s discretion whether to accept additional reservations, which will be subject to prevailing rates and availability.
- Address: 2844 Cobb Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (1.1 miles from graduation venue).
Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, currently 14% plus a flat $3.00 per night Tourism Tax plus a flat $5.00 State Hotel-Motel Fee, or the following automatic or mandatory charges (e.g., resort charges).
- Rate: $99.00 plus tax. Rates dees not include applicable state and local taxes.
- Reservations: Online by clicking here or by calling our Reservations Department, at 770-923-1775 and mention "Ashworth College".
- Cut Off Date: The "cut-off date" for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 PM EST on 7/21/18.
- Address: 1775 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA 30096 (23.8 miles from graduation venue).
Hotel pricing offered as a courtesy to Ashworth guests. Rates and availability subject to change.
Want to know more about this year’s ceremony? Our Frequently Asked Questions are here to help!
Any graduate, regardless of graduation date, from Ashworth College, James Madison High School, or PCDI Canada is eligible to participate. To walk, you must successfully complete all academic requirements by June 15, 2018 and pay all outstanding tuition/fees in full. We also require that you purchase a regalia package, participate in the rehearsal prior to the ceremony, and register online by June 15, 2017.
There is no way to guarantee tickets will be for sale on the day of graduation. We strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance through Ticketmaster by July 28, 2018.
No, as you should have received your diploma upon completion of your program. However, you will receive something special at the ceremony to commemorate this important day.
Ashworth College will send updates to the email address we have on file. If your email has changed, please update your student account. If you still have questions, please call 1-800-349-6689.
Cobb Energy Centre is located at 2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339.
A parking deck is attached to the Cobb Energy Centre. Cost is $8.00 per vehicle.
Only service animals certified through ADA are permitted in the facility. This does not include animals whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support.
Yes! Commemorative product from the Ashworth College and James Madison High School store will be available for purchase on site.
Your graduation is one of life’s milestones. Along with friends and family, we want to recognize and celebrate all you’ve achieved. You deserve a day that’s all about you!