Graduation Ceremony 2017
Saturday, August 5 in Atlanta, GA
Graduation signifies one of the most important events in our lives. It represents the culmination of determination and hard work. It also holds the memories of an amazing journey and promise of future success.
- Date: Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Location: Cobb Energy Centre
2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Graduate Registration & Regalia Orders:
Registration is now CLOSED for this years Graduation 2017 Ceremony. Last day to meet graduation requirements to attend this year's ceremony is May 31, 2017.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a regalia package directly
from Ashworth College (cap, gown, and tassel).
- Cost is $55 for high school, undergraduate and career diploma, if paid by May 31.
After May 31 the cost increases to $65.
- Cost is $60 for masters, if paid by May 31.
After May 31 the cost increases to $70.
- Qualifying graduates can order an honors cord for an additional $12.
- Regalia orders must be confirmed and paid directly through Ashworth Business Services at
1-800-349-6689 within 48 hours of registration.
- Orders purchased prior to June 22 include shipping.
Orders purchased after that date will be subject to an additional $20 shipping fee.
- No regalia package can be purchased after June 30.
- Regalia orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box or Apartment.
- A parking deck is attached to the Cobb Energy Centre. Cost is $8.00 per vehicle.
Guest Tickets on Sale till July 28, 2017:
Guest ticket purchases are now OPEN for this years Graduation 2017 Ceremony. Share this special moment with family and friends by purchasing your guest tickets at Ticketmaster or by calling 1-866-448-7849.
Guest tickets are $23 each; children 10 and under $10 each; children 4 and under on an adult lap do not need a ticket. View details.
Schedule of Events
Registration: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Portrait Photographer: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Rehearsal: 12:30 pm (mandatory for all graduates)
- Ceremony: 3:00 pm
- Commencement Speaker: Josh Pastner
- Light Reception: to follow Ceremony