Graduation Ceremony 2016
Saturday, August 6 in Atlanta, GA
Graduation signifies one of the most important events in our lives. It represents the culmination of determination and hard work. It also holds the memories of an amazing journey and promise of future success.
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2016
- Location: Cobb Energy Centre
2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Graduate Registration & Regalia Orders:
Registration is now CLOSED for this years Graduation 216 Ceremony. Last day to meet graduation requirements to attend this year's ceremony is May 31, 2016.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a regalia package directly
from Ashworth College (cap, gown, and tassel).
- Cost is $55 for high school, undergraduate and career diploma, if paid by May 13.
After May 13 the cost increases to $65.
- Cost is $60 for masters, if paid by May 13.
After May 13 the cost increases to $70.
- Qualifying graduates can order an honors cord for an additional $12.
- Regalia orders must be confirmed and paid directly through Ashworth Business Services at
1-800-349-6689 within 48 hours of registration.
- Orders purchased prior to June 22 include shipping.
Orders purchased after that date will be subject to an additional $20 shipping fee.
- No regalia package can be purchased after June 28.
- Regalia orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box or Apartment.
- A parking deck is attached to the Cobb Energy Centre. Cost is $6.00 per vehicle.
Guest Tickets on Sale till July 20, 2016:
Guest ticket purchases are now OPEN for this years Graduation 2016 Ceremony. Share this special moment with family and friends by purchasing your guest tickets at TicketWeb or by calling 1-866-777-8932.
Graduation ceremony guest tickets are $18 each if purchased before May 6, 2016. $22 after May 6, 2016; children under 10 free. View details.
Schedule of Events
Registration: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Portrait Photographer: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Rehearsal: 12:30 pm (mandatory for all graduates)
- Ceremony: 3:00 pm
- Commencement Speaker: Brad Greenberg
- Light Reception: to follow Ceremony
Coach Brad Greenberg has had an impressive career in basketball that has spanned the globe. Born in New York, Brad graduated from American University and began his coaching career in 1977 as an assistant coach there. He went on to serve as assistant coach at St. Joseph’s University.
In 1984, Brad moved to the NBA, kicking off a 12-year tenure in the league as an assistant coach for the Los Angeles Clippers. He went on to work with the New York Knicks as an assistant coach for their 1986-1987 season. In 1989, he joined the Portland Trail Blazers as a scout and then both Director of Player Personnel and Vice President of Player Personnel. In the 1996-97 season, Brad worked with the Philadelphia 76ers as General Manager and Vice President of Basketball Operations where he drafted 1996 Rookie of the Year and scoring sensation, Allen Iverson.
Brad returned to collegiate coaching with the University of South Florida, Virginia Tech and Radford University. In 2009, he was named both Big South Conference Coach of the Year and Red Auerbach National Coach of the Year after leading Radford to the 2009 Big South Championship and the NCAA Tournament.
Brad took his talents to an international audience in 2011, when he coached Bucaneros de La Guaira of the Venezuelan League, leading the team to a 3rd place regular season finish. He then went to Israel, coaching Maccabi Haifa to their first championship season. He was named Coach of the Year in the Israeli Winner League and Coach of the Year for All Sports by the Israeli Ministry of Israeli Sport in 2012-2013. Brad has also coached in Turkey and most recently led Russia's BC Avtodor Saratov to a #31 all Europe ranking during the 2015-2016 season.