Graduation Ceremony 2018
Saturday, August 4 in Atlanta, GA
- Date: Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Location: Cobb Energy Centre
2800 Cobb Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339
Graduate Registration & Regalia Orders:
Deadline to register to attend this year's ceremony is June 15, 2018. Last day to meet graduation requirements to attend this year's ceremony is May 31, 2018. Register now.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony must purchase a regalia package directly
from Ashworth College (cap, gown, and tassel).
- Cost is $55 for high school, undergraduate and career diploma, if paid by May 31.
After May 31 the cost increases to $65.
- Cost is $60 for masters, if paid by May 31.
After May 31 the cost increases to $70.
- Qualifying graduates can order an honors cord for an additional $12.
- Regalia orders must be confirmed and paid directly through Ashworth Business Services at
1-800-349-6689 within 48 hours of registration.
- Orders purchased prior to June 22 include shipping.
Orders purchased after that date will be subject to an additional $20 shipping fee.
- No regalia package can be purchased after June 29, 2018.
- Regalia orders cannot be shipped to a PO Box or Apartment.
- A parking deck is attached to the Cobb Energy Centre. Cost is $8.00 per vehicle.
Guest Tickets on Sale till July 28, 2018:
Guest ticket purchases are now OPEN for this years Graduation 2018 Ceremony. Share this special moment with family and friends by purchasing your guest tickets at Ticketmaster or by calling 1-866-448-7849.
Guest tickets are $23 each; children 10 and under $10 each; children 4 and under on an adult lap do not need a ticket. View details.
Schedule of Events
Registration: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Portrait Photographer: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Rehearsal: 12:30 pm (mandatory for all graduates)
- Ceremony: 3:00 pm
- Commencement Speaker: David Nour
- Light Reception: to follow Ceremony
Commencement Speaker: David Nour
David Nour is a growth strategist, thought leader and global keynote speaker. He is CEO of The Nour Group, Inc., a consulting firm that advises top global leaders and companies such as Disney, Cisco Systems, Deloitte Consulting, Hilton Worldwide, HP, IBM, and more on disruptive innovations to fuel their growth.
The author of several best-selling books, David’s insights have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fast Company, Mashable, CNBC, as well as Entrepreneur and Success magazines. He also writes a regular column for The Huffington Post.
A native of Iran, Nour came to the U.S. with just a suitcase, $100, limited family ties and no fluency in English. He went on to earn an Executive Master’s of Business Administration from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University and a bachelor’s degree in management from Georgia State University.