Empower students to achieve their aspirations through flexible, convenient, affordable, and highly relevant educational programs.
What Our Students Say
I have recommended Ashworth College to people interested in furthering their education. Continuing your education in a program of study you enjoy and accomplishing your goals is a worthwhile experience.
Ben McCarns (Class of 2012)
View additional success stories
Student Learning Outcomes
By incorporating the following learning and career outcomes into its programs, Ashworth ensures that graduates are prepared to succeed in a variety of professional, civic, and personal settings.
- Effective Communication - Graduates will demonstrate competence in written communication skills that lead to the clear and purposeful expression of ideas, information, and logical reasoning.
- Critical Thinking - Graduates will demonstrate critical thinking skills to analyze problems, search for evidence to support conclusions, reflectively process information, and formulate solutions.
- Job-Specific and Technical Skills - Graduates will demonstrate competence in program specific technical skills and an understanding of the common body of knowledge associated with a specific program.
- Professional and Life Skills - Graduates will demonstrate competent professional and life skills that include responsibility, self-motivation, and will make progress toward becoming engaged and self-reliant learners.
- Qualifications for Advancement - Graduates will have the skills and credentials apply for jobs, change careers, advance in their current workplace, or pursue advanced education.