HVAC Training Online
Certification Training and Exam Package
Our HVAC training course teaches you about Heating and Air Conditioning components, diagnostics, installation and repair and prepares you for the EPA Section 608 Certification exam, proctored and delivered by our partner, the ESCO Institute.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbook
- No prerequisites to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Comprehensive HVAC lesson book and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- A 12-page EPA Section 608 study guide issued by the ESCO Institute ($12.95 value)
- After you graduate: A $75 voucher covering all or some of the cost of writing the core section as well as sections 1,2 and 3 of the proctored EPA Section 608 Certification exam, delivered by the ESCO Institute
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
Complete our HVAC training online and at your pace. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online.