Online Paralegal Certificate
Our online Paralegal Certificate program prepares you to work closely with lawyers in a corporate law office or law firm. You’ll be introduced to the paralegal field, the legal system, legal analysis, the relationship of paralegals to lawyers, an overview of litigation and more as you earn your undergraduate certificate.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- This is a single-semester program. Credits may be applied toward an Ashworth College degree.
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Online Paralegal Certificate, on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online.
* Licensing, certification, training or other requirements may be applicable in some states or localities. Please check with your state or local government or licensing board to find out whether any of these requirements are applicable in your state or locality.