Earn Your Early Childhood Education Certificate Online
Supplementing your credentials with an Early Childhood Education Certificate online is an ideal way to enhance your career skills or prepare for continued college study. Graduation from our program allows you to apply your studies to the 120 hours of professional education necessary as part of the requirements to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- This is a single-semester program. Credits may be applied toward an Ashworth College degree.
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Early Childhood Education Certificate online on your terms. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.
* Licensing, certification, training or other requirements may be applicable in some states or localities. Please check with your state or local government or licensing board to find out whether any of these requirements are applicable in your state or locality.