The student will learn about digital electronics, integrated circuits, audio amplification and more. Get the latest electronics techniques from knowledgeable instructors with years of experience in their field.
Basic Electronics Program Objectives
After completing the Basic Electronics program, students will be able to:
- Describe the scientific principles that apply to the basic flow of electricity and explain the function of various materials used as conducting, semiconducting, and insulating devices in the construction of standard electrical/electronic circuits.
- Identify the basic tools and test equipment used to construct, troubleshoot, and maintain standard electronic circuits and systems.
- Explain the construction and application of standard circuit configurations and identify the component types and connections used to build functioning electronic circuits.
- Describe the appearance and general operating principles of multiple electronic components and electrical devices such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, semiconductors, integrated circuits (ICs), generators, motors, and transformers.
- Identify and describe the applied electronics principles used to develop circuitry and circuit-systems used for radio, television, fiber optic, laser, computer, and microprocessor devices.
The Ashworth College Basic Electronics program gives you a clear path to success. Call an Admissions Advisor at 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online. Start now!