Paralegal Associate Degree
Our Paralegal Associate Degree program covers the fundamental skills you'll need to succeed as a respected, professional paralegal working closely with attorneys. Everything you learn applies to the real world. Earning your online Paralegal Degree will be an important step toward achieving your career goals.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and custom study guides
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Paralegal Associate Degree online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.
* Licensing, certification, training or other requirements may be applicable in some states or localities. Please check with your state or local government or licensing board to find out whether any of these requirements are applicable in your state or locality.