Why become a Residential Electrician?
- Residential electricians have a median annual salary of $60,040**
- In 2020, there were approximately 730,000 electrician jobs in the U.S.**
- Electricians are in demand with an expected job growth of 9%, adding over 66,000 jobs by 2030**
Why Choose Ashworth College?
- Study 100% online on your own terms with no deadlines and finish in as few as 9 months.
- Monthly payments as low as $59/month.
- Learn on the go with mobile-friendly coursework and supportive faculty.
- Our program complies with the latest version of the National Electrical Code® and includes NEC textbooks.
- Ashworth College students will also get to benefit from Snap-on, high-quality tools at a preferred student discount.
- Relevant and up-to-date content to cover current and future developments in the field, such as: Smart Home technology, electronic security, and telecommunication wiring.