Affordable Online Training and Certification Prep
Prepare for the CRCST Exam! The Sterile Processing Technician online course teaches students about the duties of a sterile processing technician, aseptic procedures, HIPAA regulations, and proper decontamination, sterilization, and packaging techniques. This course will also prepare you to take the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management (IAHCSMM) Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) exam. Enroll today and finish in as few as 4 months.
Your Sterile Processing Course Includes:
- Sterile processing course textbook and learning guides
- Online exams and assessments
- Preparation for the CRCST certification exam (IAHCSMM) – Ashworth will cover the cost of the exam for students who apply ($125 value)
- Instructional and tutorial support from our experienced Ashworth College faculty
- Job resources and personalized career guidance from our Career Services team
Ashworth College gives you affordable online options for advancing your education and career. Request free information today or Call 1-800-957-5412.
Ready to Enroll?