Ashworth Personalized Career Services
Career education is all about gaining the tools you need to succeed, and this includes helping you search for your dream job. Students receive exclusive access to personalized Ashworth College Career Services and College Central Network© services at no extra charge.
Work one-on-one with an Ashworth College Career Services advisor to:
- Strengthen interview skills through mock interviews and strategy development.
- Learn more about Ashworth College programs of study that could enhance your skill set.
- Learn about relevant career tools located in the Ashworth Learning Resource Center (LRC).
Exclusive access to College Central Network© services:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively for our school; search the Jobs Central© national job board and the Interns Central© national internship board.
- Build a resume with ResumeBuilder©, or upload a resume file to Resume Central© so it can be searched by employers. Our career advisors are available to critique your resume and cover letter and provide helpful feedback.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central© to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcasts, and career-related articles.
- Start now by registering at our Career Resources website.
Employers Post Jobs and Internships
Use our free job posting service to get your organization’s full-time job, part-time job, and internship opportunities to Ashworth College students. Register here to start posting your job openings.
Ashworth College is the affordable online college. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online now!