Online Veterinary Assistant Programs at Ashworth
Online veterinary assistant programs are an essential training ground for aspiring veterinary assistants. The Ashworth College online Veterinary Assisting program provides in-depth instruction in the behavior, care and treatment of animals to prepare you for a worthwhile career and includes a one-year membership in the National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA), a professional trade organization for veterinary assistants and technologists.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online, interactive lessons
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Customized veterinary assisting textbook and study guides
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
Complete our online veterinary assistant program at your pace and on your terms. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.