Locksmith Training Online
Certification Training and Exam Package
Our Locksmithing Training shows you how to work with manual and electric lock systems for residences, vehicles and businesses. After graduating you may take the Associated Locksmiths of America Fundamentals Locksmith exam ($80 value) at no extra cost, proving your mastery of locksmithing basics and helping you get started in your locksmithing career.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and custom study guides
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Beautifully illustrated locksmithing lesson book
- Locksmith practice kit
- Key-making machine (Graduation gift)
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
- Associated Locksmiths of America Fundamentals Locksmith Exam* ($80 value) taken at home with a webcam enable computer; or at a Kryterion Testing Center (A testing center fee will apply and is not included)
- ALOA Fundamentals Locksmith Certificate suitable for framing after passing exam
- Opportunity to become an ALOA member to advance your education and further your career
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state.
Ashworth College offers a great value in locksmith training online, one of our most popular courses. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.
*Certification Exam Requirements: Certification exam prerequisites vary. Please check with Associated Locksmiths of America for their requirements.