Wedding Planner Courses
Prepare For Certification Now
Wedding Planner courses introduce you to an eventful career. Become a trusted consultant, creating cherished wedding memories for brides and grooms. Graduates of our Wedding Planner program attain membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants and can become a Certified Sandals® Resorts Destination Wedding Specialist.
This program teaches all the essentials of the profession, from choosing invitations to planning the honeymoon. In our Wedding Planner program, you’ll also learn time management and organizational skills so that your events stay on track and on budget.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online, interactive lessons and textbook
- No prerequisite to enroll
- Graduate in as few as 4 months
What You Get
- Illustrated study guides
- One-year membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) ($150 value)
- Exclusive access to the ABC’s many tools and benefits, including
- Subscription to the ABC’s Wedding Planner Magazine
- Business referrals
- Continuing education workshops
- Media coverage and co-op advertising
- Wedding Planner Resources supplement, which includes checklists, timetables, scheduling forms, and many other useful items
- Personalized career guidance
- Career diploma at graduation; you may participate in our live commencement ceremony
Wedding Planner courses at Ashworth College are the perfect way to begin a career helping couples create their perfect day. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.