Personal Trainer Program
Our certified online Personal Trainer program was designed by fitness professionals so you will learn practical skills for yourself and to help others get physically fit. This is real-world education you'll truly enjoy. Every lesson brings you closer to starting a meaningful career.
In the Personal Trainer program, students learn the fundamental concepts and skills required by personal trainers working with clients in the health and fitness industry. Program coverage includes anatomy and physiology, health considerations, nutrition, weight management, fitness program design and implementation, and working with special populations. Upon the successful conclusion of the program, students will be prepared to take the personal trainer certification exam from the National Council on Strength and Fitness.
After completing the Personal Trainer program, students will be able to:
- Explain how physical activity, diet, and lifestyle modifications are integrated to improve overall health and wellbeing.
- Describe the many techniques used to safely participate in cardiorespiratory and strength endurance training programs.
- List the components and procedures used to design personal health and wellness programs that address nutrition, body fitness and lifestyle modifications.
- Detail the development of specific diet and nutrition plans that meet the unique needs of various fitness programs for both athletes and non-athletes.
- Obtain professional certification as a Personal Trainer through the National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF).
Prepare to get certified in our professional Personal Trainer program. Call us at 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.
*Certification Exam Requirements: Certification exam prerequisites vary. Please check with NCSF for their requirements.