Lots of people have no good, terrible days at work. But, if those days turn into weeks or months you might start wondering, “Is it time to change careers?” Changing careers is stressful, but most people find the stress worth it once they come out on the other side. Ditch the excuses—don’t let experience level, industry, or anything else hold you back. If you see one or more of the signs below at your job, it’s time to give an occupational overhaul some thought.
Are the signs telling you it’s time for a career change?
Talk to an admissions adviser at Ashworth College today.
1. McGregor, J. (2017, September 1). Job satisfaction is up, but still well below one-time highs. The Washington Post. Retrieved from https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/09/01/job-satisfaction-is-up-but-still-well-below-one-time-highs/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6bb231b33517.
2. Stress in America: Coping with Change (10th ed., Rep.). (2017). American Psychological Association. https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/stress/2016/coping-with-change.pdf.
3. Reynolds, B. W. (2015, March 20). Are You Like Most Career Changers? Survey Results. Retrieved April 12, 2018, from FlexJobs https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/like-career-changers-survey-results/.
4. Reynolds, B. W. (2015, March 20). Are You Like Most Career Changers? Survey Results. Retrieved April 12, 2018, from FlexJobs https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/like-career-changers-survey-results/.
5. Mind the Workplace - MHA Workplace Health Survey 2017 (Rep.). (2017). Retrieved April 12, 2018, from Mental Health America website: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/sites/default/files/Mind the Workplace - MHA Workplace Health Survey 2017 FINAL.PDF.
The Ashworth College mission statement includes affordability as one of its main value propositions. But our quality educational programs become more affordable than ever through a variety of saving
Nurses love initials. Specifically, they love the initials “RN.” And for good reason: It takes a lot of hard work to earn a nursing license, and it takes even more dedication to keep that creden
In this blog series, we highlight programs that are new, different, special, popular, and—most importantly—are helping our students GO AHEAD in life. Childcare workers hold a special role in