Scholarship Opportunities for RN-BSN Students
Submission Deadline is January 31, 2018
The Madison School of Healthcare at Ashworth College is excited to announce two full scholarships for students enrolled in our RN-BSN online program. One scholarship will be awarded to an existing nursing student and one to a first semester student.
- A nursing diploma or associate degree in nursing from an institution recognized by the Department of Education
- Transcripts reflecting a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or better on a 4.0 scale (Unofficial transcripts may be sent with your application. Official transcripts are required before the scholarship is awarded.)
- A current, active unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in state of residence
- A brief essay about your goals and aspirations as they relate to earning your BSN
- A recommendation from a professor, supervisor, or someone familiar with your ability to succeed in an RN-BSN program
All submissions must be received by January 31, 2018.
Residents of Tennessee are not eligible to apply.