RN to BSN Online Program
A Madison School of Healthcare Program
If you are a registered nurse with a degree from an associates or diploma program, the online RN to BSN completion program can develop you to be a leader in providing high-quality, evidence-based, patient-centered care in a complex health care system.
You'll acquire the additional skills necessary for career advancement at one of the most affordably priced RN to BSN online programs in the country, with tuition as low as $*. Our program also offers you payment options that work with your financial needs, with affordable monthly payments of as little as $.
The RN to BSN online curriculum was developed and mapped to key nursing educational and professional standards including the Institute of Medicine (IOM), Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Baccalaureate Essentials. These expectations are used by the best online RN to BSN nursing programs to ensure they adhere to the highest standards in their educational programs.
- One of the most affordable RN to BSN programs in the country
- Total tuition as low as $*
- Monthly payments as low as $
- High-quality education that doesn't require student loans
- Choose a payment option that works for you. Students can pay in full or in monthly payments, whatever is convenient
- Start any day of the year, no need to wait for a new semester
- Plan classwork around your work shifts and life
- Study at your own pace with 24/7 online access to courses
- Learn from experienced, knowledgeable faculty
- Get personalized guidance from a seasoned registered nurse (your personal advisor)
- Reach a team of experts via phone, email, or web chat for academic, professional, and technical support
- 1 on 1 meetings with a writing coach
Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (RN to BSN)
- A nursing diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing from an institution recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended with a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Active, unencumbered nursing license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the student's state of residence.
Degree Completion Requirements
The RN to BSN degree requires a minimum of 120 credits. In most cases, enrolled students receive 60 credits for a completed associate degree or diploma in nursing. Additionally, students can transfer in up to 30 credits of bachelor's level coursework and complete the remaining 30 credits with Ashworth to graduate with an RN to BSN degree.
Advance your career in our RN to BSN online programs. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online now.
*Depending on your transfer credits