Security Administration Degree Program
The Security Administration Associate Degree program teaches you everything from setting security policy to managing investigations. Affordable tuition makes it easy to earn your degree from Ashworth College
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and custom study guides
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 4 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
A career in this field may require you to meet certain licensing, training, and other requirements that can vary by vocation and state. You should check with your state, local government and/or licensing board to find out which requirements may be applicable in your state. Click here for contact information on state licensing/regulatory boards and certain professional licensing information.
Earn your Security Administration Degree online on your terms and pace. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online today.