Online Training + Certification Prep
With the Ashworth College Pharmacy Technician program you can take the first step toward a career working with pharmacists in a hospital or retail setting. After you graduate, you'll be ready to take the ExCPT Pharmacy Technician Certification exam from the National Healthcareer Association. Passing the exam earns you the Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) credential. Residents of AZ, CA, TX, VA, WVA and WY take the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Certified Pharmacy Technician exam to earn the PTCB Certification certificate*. Start anytime, study at your own pace and finish in as few as 4 months.
Pharmacy Technician Course Includes:
- Affordable Tuition. Payment plans to fit your budget, get started for as little as $
- All textbooks, lessons and learning aides
- Unlimited tutoring and instructor support
- Exclusive certification-aligned study guide
- Proctored Certified Pharmacy Technician exam ($105 value)
- NHA Certification certificate and wallet ID card ($19 value) after passing exam
- 160-hour pharmacy externship through one of our pharmacy partners:
Start your path toward the career you want doing something you love. And because it's online, you can learn anywhere, anytime, at your own pace.