Join Our Team
Online Tutoring Jobs
Headquartered in Norcross, GA, Ashworth College is a worldwide leader in online education. We have exciting online tutoring jobs for qualified professionals who want to join our dedicated team. We offer more than 120 career-focused career courses… certificate programs… and associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs that are affordable and help working adults advance in their careers. In our online tutoring job you’ll dedicate your expertise to help our students succeed. Qualified candidates should contact us at 770-729-8400.
College Admissions Specialists – Full Time Sales
Ashworth College is expanding its full-time Admissions Specialist staff, effective immediately. Our school is a nationally accredited university offering high school diplomas, career training, and post-secondary degrees. We are growing fast, with strong marketing and great branding, and we are well known in the for-profit education sector. If you are hired into this important role, you will represent the school to prospective students and others interested in learning about our programs.
In this front-line sales position you would be responsible for functions critical to the admissions department, including:
- Speaking with prospective students who call Ashworth or who are reached using our predictive dialer. (There are NO cold calls.) Presenting the programs and qualities of Ashworth in a professional manner
- Using an engaging and flexible script, qualifying prospective students for their program of their interest, and enrolling those who want to proceed
- Maintaining a friendly and positive attitude on the phone
- Motivating prospects to further their education or training with Ashworth
- Using a windows-based PC to enter prospect and enrollment information
A two-week, paid training period is required at the base salary. Evening and day shifts available, with all personnel required to work every other Saturday from 9 to 6. We conduct criminal background checks on all candidates. After successful completion of a 90-day training and probationary period, Admissions Specialists are eligible for our complete package of benefits, which includes a healthcare insurance plan.
To qualify, you must have at least six months of experience selling by phone in a call center environment, with a clear track record of success. Your background must include outbound sales, preferably with a power or predictive dialer. No degree is required, but you must have a strong belief in the importance of education and training as a requirement for success in life. In addition, you must have excellent phone selling skills, outstanding listening and presentation abilities, and great interpersonal relationship skills. The ideal candidate will be motivated by sales experiences, including the bonuses paid for success.
Ashworth offers excellent benefit options that include...
- Major Medical Coverage
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Free Degree and Certificate Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity