Earn Your Early Childhood Education Degree Online
The Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education Degree online will help you make a difference in preschool and after-school programs, day care centers, special education classes and more. Graduation from our program allows you to apply your studies to the 120 hours of professional education necessary as part of the requirements to earn your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™. Advance your career with your bachelor’s degree.
How It Works
- Learn at your own pace on your schedule
- Get academic support by email, phone or online
- Content delivered via online lessons and textbooks
- Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED
- Enroll in one semester at a time and complete each of 8 semesters in as few as 4 months (or less) based on your study pace
What You Get
- Comprehensive textbook with each course
- Learning guides with discussion questions and projects
- Opportunity to participate in our live graduation ceremony
- Personalized career guidance
Earn your Early Childhood Education Degree online on your terms. We accept eligible transfer credits, too. Call 1-800-957-5412 or enroll online .
* Licensing, certification, training or other requirements may be applicable in some states or localities. Please check with your state or local government or licensing board to find out whether any of these requirements are applicable in your state or locality.